- sarahkellyAsked on October 02, 2017 at 01:24 PM
Help! Not sure why I'm getting this error message. I was in the middle of updating a form when the page refreshed and asked me to login again and now I'm locked out :-(
- SabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:31 PM
I reactivated your account. Please check and let us know if you have any further issue.
- sarahkellyAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:33 PM
Thanks, Sabbir! I am able to login again.
- SabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:35 PM
Great. Just beware of not using any sensitive form field that may lead to auto suspension of your account.
- sarahkellyAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:39 PM
It literally just autosuspended me again (all I changed was a date in a text block). Please help me understand what sensitive information I might be asking for that's leading to this.
- SabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 02:03 PM
Your form has been listed under probable Phishing. Maybe because of USCID (begins with a letter, possibly on the back of your Carolina Card) * this field.
and see the Phishing section.
Can you somehow change this field title in some way so it doesn't lead to a probable phishing category?
- sarahkellyAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 03:41 PM
Happy to change, but I can't login to make edits.
- SabbirAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 03:54 PM
I reactivated again. Change the USCID and try again.