- glmformsAsked on October 03, 2017 at 07:47 PM
I have a form that is throwing me the following error: There are errors in the form, please correct them before continuing.
Does it have anything to do with the conditions?
I am looking forward to your responsePage URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 10:46 PM
Yes, the problem is your conditions, please make sure to remove discrepancies such as the following:
Where you are auto-hiding the field. Let us know if you have more questions.
Also, avoid adding a field of group of field in more than one condition such as:
1) If Field A is equal to option 1, then Hide fields B, C, D.
2) If Field A is equal to option 2, then Hide fields B, C, D.
Instead, you can create nested conditions such as:
If Field A is equal to option 1, or 2, then Hide fields B, C, D.
Let us know if you have more questions.
- glmformsAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Hi David! Thanks for your help.
I change that but the problem continue...
Please help us.
- glmformsAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:03 PM
This is the form:
This is the other one:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 01:24 PM
For your first form, I believe the conditions which my colleague has asked you to remove is still there.
Please correct them as per the advice of my colleague.
- glmformsAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Hi Chriistian, thanks for your help.
I just edit the conditions, and I chek but the form still show me some error.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 05:45 PM
Please revise all your conditions:
You can not put the field that plays in the "if" statement in the "do" statement.
- glmformsAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 06:28 PM
The form ist ready!!
Thanks alot :D
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 07:32 PM
You are welcome! Open a new thread if you need anything else. :D