- anshulmangalAsked on October 10, 2017 at 09:07 AM
please fix the form suspension..its very important..plz urgent
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 09:17 AM
Your account has been suspended due to a phishing issue and an email has been sent to you regarding this to provide some information to review your form.
Here is the screenshot of the email:
Please reply this email with necessary information to review your form and reactivate your account.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- anshulmangalAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 09:43 AMPurpose of the form - registration of sellers to our website.(
passwords authentication - i have not requested for the password
authentication in the form.if indicating any request kindly cancel the
and enable our form ...asap
- anshulmangalAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 09:43 AMany response?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:00 AM
You have to sent a reply to that email with all the information.
- anshulmangalAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:07 AM
i had sent the reply to that mail.
- aAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM
but response yet..i had sent the purpose ,and url of the web where we are using it.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM
Thanks, you will be notified soon once your account is reactivated.
- anshulmangalAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 10:12 AM
you guys should give a warning message or something..how can you sspend my account like this. its very unprofessional.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 10, 2017 at 11:19 AM
We understand your concern on this, however, matters related online are quite different. Online services such as web hosting and form building services are common subject to usage of fraudulent activities, and it is easy to ignore warnings and notices or to wait for reply from users. So common measures by businesses are suspend now, communicate later.
We also used to be quite tolerant to these until something went under our nose, unnoticed. As a result, we were subjected to suspension ourselves, by a known government entity. So in compliance, we had to have stricter measures to address such matters.
We hope for your understanding on the matter.