- dbizzleAsked on October 11, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Form has been working properly since May 24, 2017 with no changes on the back end.
Customers have reported today calculation is not taking place - I have confirmed reports. David took an initial look and had me open this ticket to being resolution.
Link to Form:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 05:44 PM
Apologies for the delay. I am not quite sure what caused the original calculation field to no longer work but in my test form, when I deleted all the fields in the calculation and set up the equation once again, the field worked as it should:
The quickest thing to do would be to edit the equation, delete the contents of the equation and then inert it back again. That should allow for the form to work as it did before.
- dbizzleAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 09:21 PM
I was able to remove - publish - replace - publish one of the fields and it fixed the calculations for all fields.
Plz mark as "Closed". Thx for quick response.
- dbizzleAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 09:24 AM
Broke again. Not sure why. Can you take a look? Same form
- dbizzleAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 09:28 AM
Disregard. + sign in Calculations got moved somehow. *I didn't move it.
It is working.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I am not sure what could have caused the calculation to be incorrect but I am glad it is working again. If it does update again without making any changes, let us know and we will take a look.