- BaBaMaAsked on October 13, 2017 at 08:11 PMAm getting this error icon on all instances the following widgets I’ve added to *all* my forms.When I go into my JotForm control panel to try and replace / fix the widgets ... the same icon is showing up there as well!Nothing’s working for the following Widgets!• Short Scrollable Terms• Google CPATCHA• Date Time SingleIs this a global issue at your end? … or something that I’ve inadvertantly changed a setting on to cause! … or is something up with your servers?This is a serious problem for me right now = Not OK …. please get back to me ASSSSSAP!Thank You,Barbara
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 10:04 PM
It might have been a minor issue on the internet routing on your end since widgets come from other sources other than the form builder. But when I checked your form, I see the widgets loading fine as of this moment
If the problem persists on your end, please let us know.
- BaBaMaAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 11:36 PM
OK, yup! You're right! It's all working now! Good to know for the future: To just wait it out!
Clearing Cookies and refreshing browser (a few times) helps too!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 04:30 AM
Thank you for your confirmation.
Actually, we also would like to prefer that once something goes wrong that it gets reported to us right away. This way we are able to find out and validate if a problem is something that has been caused on our end. Thus, with this, we definitely would love to hear from you should any issue arise with any of your forms.
All the best :)
- BaBaMaAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 04:38 AM
Yes, I reported this right away because I can't afford to have my forms not working either!
Ug : So, it's gone back to being problematic ... ie: the widgets are just not showing ... do you think should I contact my internet provider or my web server dudes? Not sure which.
It makes no difference which browser I use ... at least Chrome has the decency to provide a sad face icon :(
Is it worth checking with the location your widgets come from too? But if no-one else is having this issue, though, it must be here at my end, right?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 05:00 AM
I checked your form, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue, the widgets are showing properly:
If the issue persists, please check your form from a different Browser or different internet connection.
If you're not able to replicate the same problem in other Browser or other Internet connection then the problem might be related to specific Browser or Internet connection.
Let us know how it worked.