- sarahahmadAsked on October 16, 2017 at 09:50 AM
Hi Jotform, I got my account suspended few days back. Can you please check and let me know the possible reason. Neither I did pishing, nor the form and their submissions exceed the limit, then what was the reason.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Should you choose to create new forms, please refrain from requesting any potentially compromising details:
If you create another loan application, please be prepared to produce paperwork showing the legitimacy of your business.
- sarahahmad09Answered on October 16, 2017 at 12:43 PMThanks for the reply. I want to know under which shared account was this form. Because I remember that form was not in my account, but might be in any shared account.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 12:58 PM
The form is in the user account "sarahahmad". Your current account was also suspended for creating a form showing that you represent MinnesotaSecurtiy.com. If you can send us an email from that domain to our support email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can activate the account. Reference this thread:
If you cannot prove association with that company, your current account will remain closed as well.
- sarahahmad09Answered on October 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMThanks for your kind reply. I'm a seller who create multiple client accounts. Might be I created any such for the user that caused pishing. Now I also don't remember which was the company that caused the suspension.
I also understand your policy so we can keep it suspended. Thanks for your time.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 01:50 PM
If you create an account on behalf of a client, please be prepared to produce or have them produce proof they are indeed that business. Any forms that offer services will be reviewed to ensure they are authorized to offer those services.