- sextonanAsked on October 17, 2017 at 07:40 PM
We are running into a problem where students who use our form are getting this error. It is affecting the way our program is run that we use jotform for. Is there a way to fix this?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:38 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I tried to submit your form (http://www.jotform.us/form/62596238206157), (please ignore my test submission) but I wasn't able to replicate the issue. I was able to submit the form without the error message.
I have checked the form settings of the form and it seems to be fine. I have also cleared your form cache.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- sextonanAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 06:49 AM
The issue occurs when many people submit the form at once. We did not have this problem last year but seem to have this problem this year. We have had multiple people at our school report this issue.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Forms are limited to allow up to 60 submissions per minute. If it goes over that you will get the error.
- sextonanAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Thank you. That definitely answers my question....is there any way to change that limit?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 11:15 AM
I am afraid it is a limit that applies to all forms and hard to change. It is intended to optimize the load of submissions for all users.