- BrandOneVisualsAsked on October 18, 2017 at 06:01 AM
How can I change the date field into a UK format i.e. Day/Month/Year?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 08:45 AM
I assume you are talking about this form: https://www.jotform.com/72812593429362
On the other hand, the date format in this new layout that you are using is in DD/MM/YYYY format.
I also checked this at your account and everything is as you expect. Could you please check and let us know if you still have troubled with date field?
- BrandOneVisualsAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 10:43 AMAh is it?
I’m confused as I’m not sure if that format is on both the forms we use.
I have had some completed forms sent over and I don’t know if they are UK or USA format?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 12:04 PM
There is no option to change the Date Format:
I have forwarded this to our back-end team, you will be notified via this thread when it gets implemented, so you can change the format as you want to:
- BrandOneVisualsAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 01:43 PMThank you for your reply.
Where are the options that you sent a picture of?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 02:26 PM
Please accept my apology for the confusion.
What my colleague meant is that once the issue is resolved by our backend team, you will see the option to change the date format. The screenshot which my colleague shared is of legacy form layout.
- BrandOneVisualsAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 02:43 PMAh I see.
So I should be able to see that format soon? Or will it take a while to resolve this issue?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 03:58 PM
Unfortunately, there isn't an estimated time-frame for a resolution. You will be notified via this thread when this gets implemented.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 04:28 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
In fact, changing date format is not available for the users who use JotForm New Form Layout. The only date format that you can use in this layout is DD/MM/YYYY.
On the other hand, the ticket is still escalated to our developers as Feature Request. However, we unfortunately cannot give you any estimates regarding when or if this might get implemented, but as soon as such a feature becomes available, we will make sure to let you know through this support thread.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 08:17 AM
As I have to escalate this issue to our developers, I had o split your last question to another thread. You will be answered at the following thread in a short time: