- mattrailsbackAsked on October 20, 2017 at 08:40 AM
I currently have a form that is active on our website and I'd like to be able to clone that form for use on another site I help manage. However, when I click the 'Clone Form' option nothing happens. I'd like to save myself the time and energy of having to completely recreate it, but can't get the function to work.
Let me know if you can help. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:47 AM
May you please provide us the link to the form you want to clone?
If it belongs to another account then may be that the settings do not allow forms to be cloned. However, we will be happy to check this for you.
- mattrailsbackAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:54 AM
The link is https://CISWayneCo.org/register.
- mattrailsbackAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Actually, I ended up just sharing the form as a template and re-downloaded it as a new form. So my problem is taken care of. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 12:03 PM
We are glad that you were able to find a workaround to solve the issue you are having.
I have tried to clear your account's form cache on my end, you can try to check if the issue with cloning an existing form from your account still exists. And if, in any case, it is still an issue, please let us know.