- charlescarrAsked on October 21, 2017 at 11:07 AM
Is it possible to disable dates according to the zip code previously entered? For example, I have trucks that run certain routes each week. So when a customer enters their zip code, I know my truck is in their area on say Thursdays. Therefore, when they enter the zip code, I only want Thursdays to show selectable for the date reservation. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 01:42 PM
While I understand what you are trying to achieve here but unfortunately, that's not possible with the date reservation widget.
A workaround would be to use multiple date pickers. The downside is that this does not have reservation function.
If you'd still want to give it a try, here's an example:
1. First limit each date picker, e.g. for this one you can limit the calendar to show only the dates under Thursday
2. Then you can create show/hide condition that shows the date picker once the entered zip code matches the defined list.
- charlescarrAnswered on October 21, 2017 at 04:12 PM
This is a great solution. Thank you very much for your help!