- hillsborotransportAsked on October 25, 2017 at 12:35 AM
I am making an employment application and want to add fields to template elements.
For example, adding an additional field for date started, date left, reason for leaving
Please advise :) Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 04:11 AM
I'm afraid it's not clear what you're trying to do. Are you asking how to add fields to your form? If so, here's how:
As an example, let's say you wanted to add a DATE PICKER field (for date started).
1. Highlight the field on the builder where you want to position the field to be added next.
2. Click ADD FORM ELEMENT on the left.
3. Go to the BASIC tab.
4. Click the DATE PICKER field.
5. It will be added right at the bottom of the current field that's highlighted on your form builder.
Alternatively, you can drag and drop the fields anywhere you want.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.