- highvoltagedetoxAsked on October 27, 2017 at 11:43 AM
My contact form seems to be freezing up when I try to create a test entry.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 11:50 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
I tried to submit your form through your website and the form stuck at please wait. It seems that you have embedded your form with the script embed method. There could be some conflicts, which cause this problem, between form script code and your website scripts.
Could you please try to embed your form with the following embed code instead of script:<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-71025965597164" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/71025965597164" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:1100px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>If the above code does not work, please do let us know.
- highvoltagedetoxAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Hello. That didn't work. I've tested it in both Firefox and Chrome with no success.
- highvoltagedetoxAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I also tried replacing the ReCaptcha with your simpler Captcha, but that didn't work either.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I was able to replicate the issue on your website and on a cloned form. Please try the steps below to fix it:
1. In the Form Builder, delete the Google Invisible reCaptcha widget.
2. After that, select the actual Google reCaptcha widget and then click the "Widget Settings" button. In the settings, click the "Update Widget" button.
3. After that, please verify if the issue is resolved.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- highvoltagedetoxAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 12:36 PM
That did it! Thanks!