- melopezAsked on October 30, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Also there are two locations on the form that does not give you an option to choose. It poses the question but no option to select. For example it asks what kind of an event is it but no options to choose from. Then it asks if there is an honorarium provided and it does not give you an option to choose yes or no.
- melopezAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:45 PM
Can someone please help me? I just received an email from someone at jotform but I can reply to them. How can I communicate with you?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:56 PM
You will need to add the field values for your Multiple Choice (checkbox).
Simply go to your My forms page, select the form and edit it on the form builder, find the field that does not have choices. Select or click on it. Once selected, it will show you more options. You can either:
1) Click on the properties button > Options > add your choices in the Options text area.
2) Find the add option text and click it, it should allow you to add and modify a text of an added option.
If you need assistance, or if you have questions or clarification, please let us know.
- melopezAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 02:05 PM
Can I please have someone's email? I am getting responses to my issue via email but your email says "noreply". I am communicating with someone named David but when I post a reply my message goes into limbo and I get an error message about it being spam. I really need to get this resolved but it is very frustrating that I cannot communicate with anyone.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Apologies for the confusion. The forum is the best way to reach us and directly replying to your thread(s) is the best way to avoid getting lost of your issues. You currently have multiple threads in which my 2 colleagues have already replied. I believe you wanted to reply to your original thread. Please click this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1285912 and you can directly post your reply there.