- Adelaide_Night_MarketAsked on October 31, 2017 at 02:21 AM
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 04:03 AM
Can you please provide us the form link in which you have submit button issue?
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 07:53 AM
Hi Sabbir, thanks for your reply.The form link is https://www.jotform.com/Adelaide_Night_Market/2018
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 08:43 AM
Hi Sabbir, thanks for your reply.
The form link is https://www.jotform.com/Adelaide_Night_Market/2018
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 09:26 AM
Sorry for the delay. I was working with your form and found that, you have a masked input field(Mobile Number) which caused this issue.
Please remove the Mobile Number field and try re adding it.
Hope this will work.
Let us know if you have any further issue.
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 05:12 PM
Hi Sabbir, I removed the mobile number field and re-added it, but still not working.Then I removed the mobile number filed completely and preview the form, but there is still a mobile number field.Perhaps that's the issue?
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 05:43 PMHi Sabbir, I removed the mobile number field and re-added it, but still not
Then I removed the mobile number filed completely and preview the form, but
there is still a mobile number field.
Perhaps that's the issue?
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 07:59 PM
Hi I have created another form that is functioning but use the same link and at the same time has changed a different link for the previous form that isn't working.
However the current link is still showing the previous form. Could you please advise?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 12:07 AM
I believe these are the forms you are referring to:
Custom URL: https://form.jotform.co/Adelaide_Night_Market/2018
Direct link: https://www.jotform.co/form/73036670164858
Custom URL: https://form.jotform.co/Adelaide_Night_Market/2018ANM
Direct link: https://www.jotform.co/form/72988277364878
As you can see, there is an additional "NM" in the 2nd form (custom URL). It is because that when you created the custom URL, the form title already exists. Custom URL is using the username and form title as a parameter. Here's an example: https://form.jotform.com/username/form-title.
When creating custom URL, please make sure that the last parameter is unique. I suggest you disable the custom URL of the 1st form first so that you can use it in the 2nd form. After that, you can re-create the custom URL of the 1st form and use a different one.
Related guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 12:57 AM
Thanks Jan. Do you know how long it takes for the changes to be effective?
Ultimately, I want the this custom URL .../Adelaide_Night_Market/2018 to be applied to this form https://www.jotform.co/form/73036670164858
The reason this form created again was because the submit button didn't work for the first time and I'm still waiting to hear the solution.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 04:44 AM
I inspected both forms you provided and none of them has a Custom URL. You should be able to apply Adelaide_Night_Market/2018 to the form https://www.jotform.co/form/73036670164858.
I also tested both forms and the submit button is working properly on both of them. I successfully submitted your forms and I was redirected to the Thank You page.
It seems that your issue with the submit button is resolved.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or issues.
- Adelaide_Night_MarketAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 05:27 AM
Thanks BJoanna for testing those forms. Those forms seem working without previous used URL.
It is bizarre that this custom URL https://form.jotform.co/Adelaide_Night_Market/2018 still exist and the submit button is not working. I have even deleted the form supposedly to be directly linking to it.
Anyway, I decided to use another way to solve the issue. Thanks for your help.