- AnfChansamoothAsked on November 02, 2017 at 09:02 PM
I was able to pull the codes from stripe for my subscription but when trying to add the code on the form page it's not accepting it. Any idea why?
This is a re-post of a comment on Stripe Forms: Fetch Coupon Code from Stripe
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 02:57 AM
I did check your last edited form and it seems you have manually added subscription products and coupons. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please enable the option to fetch subscription & coupon form your Stripe account and see if that solves your problem.
We will wait for your response.
- AnfChansamoothAnswered on November 04, 2017 at 10:29 PM
I had tried that already and it didn't work, so I switched to manual soon after I made the post on this forum as I needed to send the form to a client to make payment asap.
Fetching coupon codes from my stripe account seems to work fine, but when trying to apply the codes for those subscriptions I get an error.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 05, 2017 at 02:19 AM
I have tested the subscriptions and coupons on a test form in my account and they seem to be working fine. Please see the screencast below:
Could you test the subscriptions from Stripe once again and provide us with the form ID/URL so that we can take a look and assist you further?
- AnfChansamoothAnswered on November 05, 2017 at 02:42 AM
ok re-tested. fetching works, and the coupon code is now working on the form. Working now. Thanks guys.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 05, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!