- TennisforeverAsked on November 06, 2017 at 06:23 PM
Is there anyway that I can share an individual submission with someone that doesn't have a jotform account?
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 12:45 AM
If you are planning to share only 1 submission then I suggest you export a single submission to a PDF file and then send the file via email attachment. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, you can browse through the submissions by clicking the "Previous" or "Next" button.
3. Once you find the submission, click the "PDF" button to download that specific submission.
If you want to share the whole submissions page, please check this guide: How-to-Share-Form-s-Submissions-Page.
Hope that helps. Thank you.