- HAWSFormsAsked on November 07, 2017 at 05:39 PM
We have "show headers and texts" checked off in the submission settings, but the fields that are text information only (not a field that the registrant needs to fill in) is not showing up on our PDFs.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 06:59 PM
You need to enable "Show Headers and Texts" to show the text information in your PDF since these are static field.
- HAWSFormsAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Ummm -- "show headers and texts" is checked. Which is what I stated in my first email. Is there a different way to "enable" that other than making sure it's checked. Those fields STILL are not showing up, btw.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 01:38 PM
I have now cleared your form cache. Can you please clear your browser's cache by following the guide on this link http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/ and then please check it on your end.
- HAWSFormsAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 02:54 PM
I cleared the cache several times and also closed Chrome and opened it again to log into JotForm. Still having problems.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:12 PM
I have reset your Customize PDF layout, can you check it on your end ?