- crosspoint1Asked on November 07, 2017 at 07:26 PM
We have a form that allows the submitter to upload a document. We would like to attach the uploaded file to the AutoResponder email.
1) Submitter uploads a document then
2) Submitter receives an email receipt with the uploaded document attached.
I understand that this is possible for Notifier Emails to the Form owner. I am specifically requesting it for the Auto Reponder to the Submitter, this was requested in July 2016 - any update? If not, I also request this feature.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 09:20 PM
You can attach a document to the Autoresponder email. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Go to the Settings page and select the Emails tab.
3. Open the Autoresponder Email, go to the Advanced tab and upload a document in the Attach a File section.