- YouthCancerTrustAsked on November 08, 2017 at 06:53 AM
Hi - on testing the form... if there is an error on submission and the pop-up says to return to a particular field to rectify the error, the rest of the form loses its content, so the applicant would have to complete the form all over again? How can I overcome this please?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 09:59 AM
I tried to test your form. But it is performing very slowly. So I cloned your form and converted it to the legacy form view.
This has two advantages, it has removed the error message you were previously getting. And by using this layout we have increased its performance.
You can clone this form ( and modify it how you like )
- YouthCancerTrustAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Thank you so much for your help Aubrey :)
- YouthCancerTrustAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Aubrey - I have cloned the form and unfortunately it is still ending with an error message when populated and also the e-sig is showing as a load of green text in the review pop-up?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Please try switching your form layout to "All questions on one page". This is the legacy form view.