- claggphotographyAsked on November 08, 2017 at 09:39 PM
- claggphotographyAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 09:55 PM
I have tried changing from the appointment widget to the gift widget. Nothing is working..
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 11:40 PM
When I made a test submission on your page, I was properly redirected to Paypal. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and let us know if the problem persists?
You can check out this website regarding information on clearing cache on browsers: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- claggphotographyAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 08:28 AM
Still does. I have tried it and so have my clients and no one can get it to work...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 10:11 AM
I just made another test and I got redirected again to the Paypal page. Can you tell us which browser you are using? Maybe we can find an issue on the browser intead, rather than on the page.
- claggphotographyAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 12:32 PM
I am using safari and my clients are using chrome and firefox
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:30 PM
There was an issue associated with the appointment slots widget that I believe is now resolved. Here is the related forum thread:
My clone of your form is working as expected.
Let us know if the form still hangs on submission and we will take another look.
- claggphotographyAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 01:41 PM