- CRMSAsked on November 12, 2017 at 07:26 AM
I need to have a second logo on this form but I don't see how I can do this so I have the theme one (on their now) but I need to add company logo. How do I do this as it's a JPEG?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 10:11 AM
My understanding is that you want to have 2 image logo in the same row. Unfortunately, the "Logo" tool you are currently using only supports 1 image.
Please follow the steps below to insert 2 images in the same row:
1. Please remove the current logo. Click the image logo and then click the "Remove Logo" text link.
2. Add 2 images in the form. Here's a screen capture:
3. After adding the images, just right click on the field and then select the "Shrink" option.
Hope that helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.