- SatisfaccionAsked on November 12, 2017 at 12:56 PM
I hace upgrade my account but the branding is still showing when sending the form
Why ? In the sales prices....says No Branding
Thank you for your response
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 02:31 PM
Please be noted that the branding footer can be removed by upgrading your account. I see that you have already upgraded your account and the branding is not displaying on your forms now.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:01 AM
In the Thank you page still shows your branding. Once the form is submitted.
I have upgraded for no branding
- SabbirAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:08 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
Can you please check the Jotform Branding in your account settings and make sure its unchecked?
then scroll down to the option called "JotForm Branding" and uncheck it if its checked.
Hope this will help.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM
Yes It was
Thank you !!!!!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 04:38 AM
Thank you for updating us.
Open a thread if you have other concerns or need further assistance.