- barbwraAsked on November 12, 2017 at 05:49 PM
I like this software very much, but I have a question. Please look at my form at
https://form.jotform.com/73155633484157. I would like to place two fields side-by-side instead of
one under the other. The fields in question are "Children living at home" and "Yahrzeits". Is this
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 06:40 PM
It looks like you're using 2 Dynamic Textbox Widgets for the Children living at home + DOB and Yahrzeits (Name + DOD) fields.
Since you're done SHRINKING both fields, all that's left now is to make the form wide enough to accommodate both of them in a single line. Shrinking fields alone won't help position them in a single line unless there's enough space.
Just change the FORM WIDTH from 690px to 750px (or higher).
Result (with 750px form width):
- barbwraAnswered on November 12, 2017 at 07:43 PMThank you very much for your quick reply and information. I’ll give it a try tomorrow.
Sent from my iPhone
- barbwraAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:43 AMSorry, I just found the Print button.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 11:29 AM
Thank you for updating us. I created a separate thread for the "Date Field" issue. Please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1297501.