- micebcdAsked on November 12, 2017 at 10:57 PM
please help why submission show duplicate answer when i submit 1 time only
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 03:19 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form's submission page and it has only one submission. I also tested your form by sending a test submission and only one submission was captured. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage? Please share your webpage URL where you have embedded your form and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- micebcdAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 10:21 PM
yes, i set the unique cookie cos the e-reg aldy open for guest submit. but on the other hand, please help if cannot set unique cookie.
- micebcdAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 10:36 PM
and please test the clone ver., many tks (TOP urgent). cos somebody will submit 2-3 client on same PC. so not allow use cookie to fix it. and no this case on old ver.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 02:31 AM
I did check your cloned form and you have configured it to all multiple submissions. I also tested your form by sending test submission and I was able to submit form successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form yourself and see if you are able to submit form multiple times.
Do get back to us if you have any trouble.
- micebcdAnswered on November 14, 2017 at 02:38 AM