- eastohoAsked on November 15, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Here's my table https://form.jotformeu.com/73182176905359
I want to remove the top row AND the the columns to the right of the second column?
Thanks for your support and a very useful product.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 04:21 AM
In form builder the (x) deletes corresponding rows or columns. Could you please try deleting them by pressing it?
Waiting for your reply,
- eastohoAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 04:48 AM
Doesn't work when I do that. I'm using Chrome as a browser.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 05:36 AM
Could you please try again?
It should be fixed by now.
- eastohoAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 08:56 AM
Yes it appears to work as intended now.