- dgwhitebirdAsked on November 15, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I have images setup as radio buttons on the top portion of my form, the images are not displaying on my form anymore and I cannot click on them.
It was working yesterday.
You could click on an image and it would auto advance to the next part of the form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:40 PM
As per checking, you are using the Single Choice field. If you want to display image on your radio button, please try to use the Image radio buttons widget instead.
- dgwhitebirdAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:46 PM
ok, I am trying to change the text size of the label, how do I do that?
- dgwhitebirdAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 12:51 PM
How do I get more than 3 radio buttons across?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 01:23 PM
Here is how to change the font size of the labels:
Regarding the three radio buttons in a row, you have to make the form wide enough:
Then you can do the shrink and move
So you can make them like this:
I made the width of the form 990px so they will fit.
Let us know if you have any further questions.