- WendyWendyAsked on November 20, 2017 at 06:31 PM
Hi, I have just made my form and converted it to a PDF. But the PDF version of my form needs some changes to suit our requirements.
I would like to be able to reformat it. Is there a way I can edit the PDF?
Changes such as:
2. the amount of space between the question and the field for the answer is too large
3. The location of the drop down box is under the question rather than next to it.
4. There a lot of room on the right-hand side of the page, I'd like to be able to have questions next to each other, not just under each other.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 09:03 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot edit the converted fillable PDF form here in JotForm. You might want to check these PDF Editors: Adobe Acrobat PDF editor or Foxit PDF software.
This is a limitation of the tool. However, our developers are constantly enhancing our fillable PDF tool. For more information about the fillable PDF, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-with-All-Points
Thank you for your understanding.