- rebizerpAsked on November 20, 2017 at 07:27 PM
1. resizing tables, columns, rows,and cells is a mess
2. the hide fields functionality does not work if you customize the email - non sense
3. difficult to understand how copying and pasting works. Sometimes it will paste just the value and sometimes it will create an extra cell
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 20, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Thank you for your feedback on the email alert settings. I understand that some people experience difficulties on laying out their preferred format. This experience is quite common with WYSIWYG text editors.
To address your concerns:
1) We can help you with resizing your tables. Or you can also open the HTML source code of your email alert settings and manually code the table there.
2) I agree that the hide functionality does not work when the content is modified. This is because there are certain identifiers that are needed for rows in order to identify which fields are the ones that are associated with the empty field from the time the form gets submitted.
3) The copying of the cell or the value would differ on which parts are the ones highlighted. Here is an example:
This will copy just the value
While this one will copy a whole new row, including the cells
In any case, should you need assistance on creating your form and its email alerts, please do let us know. We'll be more than happy to assist.