- JeffMildnerAsked on November 28, 2017 at 03:49 PM
Hello, I just subscribed to the $19/month plan to give your form tool a try. I'm an experienced developer but new to your solution.
1) I created a sample form submitted it yet still get the "create your own JotForm" branding. I need a white-label solution. How do I get rid of this.
2)The form is a single question per page layout, is there a way to have multiple questions on the same page?Very tedious to keep having to hit next, next, next, next.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff MildnerPage URL:
- SabbirAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 04:09 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
1) You can remove the Jotform branding from your account settings.
Scroll down to the option called "JotForm Branding" and uncheck it if its checked.
2) To keep the things in order, I have opened another thread for your another query. Please follow it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1309308
If you have any further query, please let us know.