- iupwritingcenterAsked on November 29, 2017 at 10:09 AM
When I attempt to forward completed forms I get a message telling me to "Please Correct the Captcha". As far as I know there is no captcha attached to my form. This only began this morning. How can I correct this issue?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM
I checked the last two edited form of your account and I did not see any captcha field. Could you please provide the form URL or website URL where you encounter the "Please correct the Captcha" message so we can investigate the issue further?
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 11:52 AM
This is the publication link to the form:https://form.jotform.com/42734082893158
I encounter this issue when I view submissions and try to forward the individual submissions.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:39 PM
I did a test on my other account and I was not able to replicate the issue. Please try to complete the Captcha field before forwarding the submission. Here's a screenshot:
If you cannot see the Captcha field as shown in the screenshot I have provided, please try to log out to your account and log back in. After that, try it again.
I hope this helps. Let us know how it goes.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Signing out and back in did solve the issue.
Is there any way to turn off this new captcha requirement to forward? I forward many forms each day, and this extra step on each one will add a lot of time to the task.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:12 PM
Unfortunately for security the removal of captcha field on submission forwarding is not possible.
- BulldogRescueAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:23 PM
We have to respond to a lot of messages via JotForm, having to complete the capcha is going to cost us a lot of time. We need it turned off too please
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Is there a reason this was suddenly added? There was no captcha as of yesterday afternoon.
- BulldogRescueAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 02:43 PM
It appears we are not alone - Please remove this feature, it's causing a lot of problems to our work load.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 29, 2017 at 05:15 PM
I have submitted a feature request. The development team will evaluate if this change is feasible. In any case we should get a response from them on this thread.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 05:09 AM
Captcha is disabled for your account,
- BulldogRescueAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 05:20 AM
Can you disable ours please too
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 05:22 AM
We have reviewed your account and it's also disabled for you, too.
- iupwritingcenterAnswered on November 30, 2017 at 08:46 AM
Thank you very much.