- kingccrawfordAsked on December 06, 2017 at 10:36 AM
We're working on an appointment form here https://www.jotform.com/build/73164184737462
Unfortunately for some reason, the fields act weird on mobile. It doesnt let us enter any value on the field, or it jumps back to the homepage. Can you please check this issue?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 11:54 AM
I tested your form on an iPhone 6S and it works fine:
Please tell us what device you are using and which web browser.
Does this happen on one device or have you tried others?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 12:01 PM
- kingccrawfordAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 03:43 PMAubrey -
I have an 8+ and the form is still not working properly from my end - it
will not allow me to fill in my last name the cursor is showing up outside
of the field. This occurs when clicking the "book now" button from the
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Just to confirm. The stand alone form is working fine. But the embedded form is misbehaving.
You you are using the lightbox embed method on your site. It is likely causing the problem.
Please try the pop-up embed method instead: