- EthnosSDGAsked on December 06, 2017 at 09:14 PM
When I first created my form, I used a 'working title' but then changed it. Now, when I share the link, it shows the original working title, not the new one. What needs to be done in order for the new title to show?
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 12:52 AM
You can edit your page title from your form settings as you can see on the GIF below:
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us.
- EthnosSDGAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 09:43 PMThank you for your reply. I followed the instructions and made the changes. However, when I copy the link, it still shows the old FKChristmasParty2017 title.
Here’s the link I used: https://form.jotform.com/73354082184153
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 02:38 AM
The page title of your form is Foster Kids Christmas Party 2017.
You mentioned that you shared the link of your form. Did you share the link on Facebook? If the wrong title is shown on the Facebook, then the issue has something to do with how and when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags. To fix the issue, please enter your form link and use the 'Scrap Again' option in the next Facebook tool:
Another way to resolve this issue is to clone the form and share the link the cloned form.
Hope this helps to solve the issue.
- EthnosSDGAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 01:43 PMThank you! That fixed it. You all respond so quickly. I appreciate your help.