- tdsilerAsked on December 14, 2017 at 02:42 PM
I need a parking pass form, and I would like to have the students be able to choose a parking spot, and have that spot disabled for anyone else to pick. Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 05:35 PM
You can use the appointment slot widget and add your availability per slot.
Here's how to it works.
1. Add the widget to your form from here https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/appointment_slots
2. Modify the widget settings and replace the name and availability of the slots.
3. Add an image element with the design of the parking space so students can look and choose a slot from the image.
That's all, all you need to do now is share your form URL to your students for reservation. Please see my sample form here https://form.jotform.com/73476797639984 for you to test.
In case you wanted to clone the form, you can do so by following our guide here how you can clone another form.
Let me know if you have any questions about the setup.