- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 05:20 AM
You can try adjusting the width of the map widget field (I assume you're referring to that field when viewed on a mobile) and see if shrinking it a bit would work better:
Since there is no other way to adjust that field for mobile devices.
Let us know if that could work for you so we can escalate the issue further.
- papelezAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 09:10 AM
Yes I have already tried that but the address text field also shrinks with it. Is there a way to put the field title above the text box... at least that way it doesnt need to add up to the width of the field
- papelezAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 09:18 AM
Or alternatively is there any way to hide the address fields on the gmap widget. Add a separate address field and have a rule that will auto populate the gmap address field with it.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 18, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Separating the fields isn't possible. You can't also customize the map or inject custom CSS codes due to the new form layout restriction.
The easier way to overcome this is to switch to the standard form layout if you like.
1. Go to Settings > Form Settings > Show More Options
2. Look for Form Layout then select "All Questions in One Page"
The standard form layout should automatically make the widgets responsive. If not, it can be easily customized by injecting custom CSS codes to it.
Hope this will help!