- trustinginduetimeAsked on December 20, 2017 at 10:54 AM
All the members who are trying to fill out our forms (we have 4 different ones) keep saying they are getting a connection error. Can you please help me with this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 11:21 AM
I checked your form and everything is loading on my end. Is the connection error given when submitting the form? Also, does the form show the same error on your end? I do see one successful submission from today.
Let us know what you can and we will be happy to look into this further.
- trustinginduetimeAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM
It does not. The forms are going through when they hit submit, but every person is reaching out to me saying it is telling them there is a connection error whenever they hit submit. It seems like it happening more to those who use a coupon code
Thanks for your quick response
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 01:04 PM
I sent a test submission through your form and the error is related to your thank you page. The URL is using HTTPS but the domain does not have an SSL certificate:
Change your thank you page URL to the following and the error will no longer be shown:
- trustinginduetimeAnswered on December 20, 2017 at 03:33 PM
You are the BEST! Thank you so much