- InstitutionalAdvancementAsked on December 21, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I've uploaded a screenshot of an example of the green institutional advancement box that appears next to the form name. I accidentally pressed the "x" on it and now my form disappeared. How can I retrieve it?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 01:44 PM
That form is in the folder shared with you:
It should be available from there.
- InstitutionalAdvancementAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 01:52 PM
It isn't in there anymore though because I accidentally exited out of that green "institutional advancement" box next to the title. I'm looking for Dragon Boat festival team registration, not the vendor registration. It literally is nowhere in this form and it is crazy to me because you think that should be an easy fix since it is just one click and it disappears?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 02:01 PM
It appears as though the form was deleted. I restored it from the trash of the main account and it should be available once again.
- InstitutionalAdvancementAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 03:14 PM
Hi David, the form that you restored was not the correct form unfortunately.. I accidentally made that one by mistake last week. The form that I am looking for is enabled, and I had just made some edits to it yesterday.
I apologize for the inconvenience... I really am not sure where to recover it though.
- MarvihAnswered on December 21, 2017 at 05:18 PM
The form is https://form.jotform.com/40375712164148. You might need to re-add/edit the permission from the main account to give you access on that form.
Or you can login directly to the main account "SMUJotForm" to do the changes.