- abcmississippiAsked on December 28, 2017 at 02:27 PM
One more similar question, on this other form if the registrant selects "yes, sign us up" to be an event sponsor I need it to add $250 to the total field. I tried using the same conditional logic you used for the above situation but something is not working right. Can you take a look? Here is a link to the form.
- SabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:33 PM
I have checked the form and I found it is working just the way it should.
Please follow this screencast:
Let us know if this is what it supposed to be.
- abcmississippiAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 02:48 PM
Yes, that part is but the problem is it needs to also add/include the attendee fee of 35/person. So if they have 2 people that would be 35*2 and they're a sponsor it would add 250 to it as well for a grand total of $320. Does that make sense?
- SabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:26 PM
I have cloned your form and made changes to the conditions.
Please check it here: https://form.jotform.com/73616322210949
Hope this is what you are asking for.
You can clone it also to get the conditional logic.
If you have any further query, please let us know.
- abcmississippiAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:40 PM
That does it, thanks so much!
- abcmississippiAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:47 PM
Well, I take it back :) sorry - if you select "no thank you" it wipes out the per person registration fees and takes whole total to 0. It needs to keep the per person (35/person) fees in there even if someone says "no thank you" to be a sponsor. Here is latest link:
- SabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 03:52 PM
Sorry for the confusion.
Please check my link now.
- SabbirAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Please check back again with my form and let me know if it is alright or not.
- abcmississippiAnswered on December 28, 2017 at 04:18 PM
Perfect, thanks so much!