- RickGregoryAsked on December 30, 2017 at 11:42 AM
How do you eliminate this ad?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 03:03 PM
You have to upgrade your account to one of the paid plans in order to remove the ads. Currently, we have end of year discount so you can purchase plan with 50% discount.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- RickGregoryAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 03:55 PM
That never use to be the case. When did this change?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 30, 2017 at 07:35 PM
I believe that the JotForm branding was implemented since early 2016. I checked your account and I can see that you already upgraded to Bronze.
You can uncheck the JotForm Branding option on the Account Settings page. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- RickGregoryAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 03:43 PMI’ve placed another question for help but I’m not seeing it in the forum after an hour…and I’m also not having to verify I’m not a bot…????
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 05:09 PM
If you need to find your forum questions, simply go to the forum page: https://www.jotform.com/answers/, then click on "My Questions"