- LaurenBortnemAsked on December 30, 2017 at 11:41 PM
When I open my fillable PDF form in either Adobe Acrobat Reader or the FoxIt PDF Reader on my iPad or iPhone, all of the buttons work EXCEPT the Submit button. It acts like it is being pushed, but does not submit any information. The device does have an internet connection. I have downloaded the form several times.
The form works fine when it is opens in Adobe Acrobat on my MacBook.
Thanks for your help!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 02:45 AM
Can you please let us know which version of Adobe Acrobat Reader you are using on your iPad?
Please let us know and we will test this issue. We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 01, 2018 at 04:58 AM
I do not have a real iPad handy with me. Let me ask someone to test this issue. I will get back to you if I am able to replicate the issue.
- LaurenBortnemAnswered on January 01, 2018 at 08:07 PM
Thank you... I look forward to your reply.
- LaurenBortnemAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 10:12 PM
Has there been any update to this issue? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:45 AM
Sorry for the delays. I will inform our colleague ashwin_d and ask if he was able to do the test. We will notify you here at once for any update on the status.
- LaurenBortnemAnswered on January 07, 2018 at 11:11 PM
I would like to follow up and see if there has been any progress on this issue?
- LaurenBortnemAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 03:41 PM
Is there any answer to my question JotForm support? I would really appreciate you following up as you said you would.