- dignity14Asked on December 31, 2017 at 11:24 AM
I added a video to my order form but it keeps displaying the JotForm video even after refreshing and clearing cache. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 01:01 PM
I checked your form, and there is no video embedded in it. You could use the YouTube video widget, if you have uploaded to YouTube: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/youtube
- dignity14Answered on December 31, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Here is the link with the video embedded: https://form.jotformeu.com/dignity14/TyroneVideos
It still displays your video.
- dignity14Answered on December 31, 2017 at 01:58 PM
It shows video but when form is closed and visited it is gone:
- dignity14Answered on December 31, 2017 at 02:43 PMDavid,
The picture I showed you was for you to see that a video was indeed embeded
BUT it continued to show a JOTFORM video which is why I removed it so my
buyers will not be greeted by a Jotform video. I would appreciate any other
advice that can help please.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 31, 2017 at 04:03 PM
This is odd, I cloned your form, and the video is shown fine on my end, please see my cloned version: https://form.jotform.com/73645852426968
Please try adding a new widget, and put the URL to your video, then update it.