- nocsverigeAsked on January 09, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Why does not forms without label get in line with forms on the same row with label?
Look at this example. Fields aligned:
But if Question text "Ålder" and "Relation" are removed - not aligned.
I can do some CSS magic and make "Ålder" and "Relation" white.
But it´s not optimal.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 04:52 PM
I see the issue you were referring to.
1. Do not leave the field label/names empty or blank. Always assign Question Text to fields.
2. To hide the field label/names, use injected custom CSS codes instead. Example in your form you can use this CSS.
visibility : hidden;
Let us know if this did not work
- nocsverigeAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 09:02 AM
Works great! Thanks!