- Sheenab2gAsked on January 09, 2018 at 06:18 PM
Hello. I want to connect this form with my link tree so when ppl requests an appointment from linktree, it will go straight to the form? Looking forward to hearing from someone.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 09, 2018 at 09:46 PM
You can use the form's direct link and add it to linktree.
You can also create a custom URL for your form following this guide — How-to-create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-form
Another option would be is to add to linktree the link to your website where your form is embedded — Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use
I hope this helps. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- Sheenab2gAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:43 PMAwesome. Thank you. I will try it!
Sent from my iPhone
- Sheenab2gAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 01:43 PMHi ok thanks for the response. I am not seeing where it says quick share?
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 16, 2018 at 02:19 PM
While editing your form, click the "Publish" tab. That will automatically bring up the "Quick Share" menu: