- vgamolskyAsked on January 10, 2018 at 12:49 AM
We sent our form to clients and they are reporting that the selection of the number of items is missing from the form.
Please check the form at the URL we provided.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 05:16 AM
There's a CSS code in your form that hides the checkboxes that's why it is not possible to select the products.
Inject this CSS code to your form to show them.
visibility: visible !important;
If you need further assistance, let us know.
- vgamolskyAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 10:58 AM
Yes, check boxes are hidden, but the dropdowns for quantity should be visible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 12:13 PM
I checked your payment field and none of the products have quantity options. Add a quantity selector for each products to enable the quantity drop downs:
- vgamolskyAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 12:46 PM
Ok. Will d0.
What is strange, and you may want to make a note of it, is that this form was created as a copy of another form that works. Something went wrong when during copying.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 10, 2018 at 01:50 PM
I cloned one of the copies that has quantity options and the options were retained:
I tested this a few times and the options remained each time. As far as I can tell, the quantity options are being transferred to clones of forms.