- omarukoAsked on January 12, 2018 at 08:05 AM
I refer to the following URL.
Based on your navigation,
1. Click the "Preview" button.
2. Click the "OPEN IN NEW TAB" button.
3. Right click on the live form then click "View Page Source" or "Inspect"
I have been trying to use, though, I have the following question.
Let me assume that any form is applied as far as the example of the above 1-3.are concerned.
Compared your explanation with my trial form, Competition Entry Form
2.How can I reach to "OPEN IN NEW TAB" button in my trial form?
3.How can I reach to "View Page Source" or "Inspect" in my trial form?
I will wait for your clarification.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2018 at 11:16 AM
You need to go into the edit mode of your form:
Then follow the steps as explained on the guide.
On regards of inspecting your form, open it in Chrome browser, do inspect as shown on this guide: https://developer.chrome.com/devtools
Here is an example of how to prepopulate your form:
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 13, 2018 at 05:54 AM
You need to click on the Preview Form on the top right side. Please check the video below. If you want to open the inspect element. You need to press F12, or right mouse click and then inspect element.
Please let us know if you have any other question.
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 14, 2018 at 04:22 AM
You need to check for name attribute. Please follow the video below, also the image that shows the correct attribute from your form.
Let us know if you have any other question.
- omarukoAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 05:05 AM
It is OK I shall understand the outline at this stage.
Shall we close this thread?
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 15, 2018 at 06:09 AM
The thread is marked as public as this is a public forum. If you want, we can mark this thread as private, it's up to you.
Lets us know if you have any other question.