- CelineAsked on January 17, 2018 at 04:55 AM
Hi Mr Jotform,
I am using Jotform in French.
I am using a date field which is limited as "today+7". When a user tries to type a date that does not respect this limitation he gets an error message in English saying "this date is not available". How can I translate it into French?
Thank you for your help.
- JotForm UX ResearcherburcucAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 05:43 AM
You can edit error messages in JotForm. Just follow the steps below:
1. Click Settings > Form Settings > Show More Options
2. Click Edit button of Form Warnings field
3. Scroll down and find Dates, You can edit the message displayed here.
Hope this helps. Please contact us if you need any further help.