- thetechmanAsked on January 17, 2018 at 11:59 AM
today I had a problem while working on a form : the green text at the top wasn't displaying "Last edit at ..." but "work offline", and I lost all the work I did.
If this should happen again there is the possibility to go back online and save?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 12:18 PM
When the form builder goes offline (when connection is lost for example):
It will prompt you that you are back online as soon as the connection is restored:
Also, the builder is auto-saving all progress.
What was the form you were working on?
- thetechmanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 12:27 PM
the form is here https://eu.jotform.com/build/80154347095356, but in the meantime I made some more edits on it.
What you say is strange because I didn't lost connection, the problem was only with JotForm.
Thanks anyway for the answer.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 12:40 PM
The other possibility is that your login session expired, which can cause the builder not to save the current action, but that could only happen with one field (or one action) in the builder, eventually, two, since you would be logged out immediately (but the previous work would be saved since of the auto-save feature I mentioned above).
I'm not sure if that happened to you though?
- thetechmanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 12:45 PM
The only thing I'm sure of is that I had to redo the work of an hour... :-(
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:21 PM
We are sorry for the inconvenience, is this happening all the time?
Can you try looking at you revision history, maybe it was saved by the builder.
Select your form,click More and choose Revisions History.
Hope this helps.
- thetechmanAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:24 PM
Fortunately, it happened only this morning.
Thanks for the tip.
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 17, 2018 at 01:42 PM
If the issue still remains let us know, so we can check it further.