- SrinivasAsked on January 18, 2018 at 01:34 AM
I have a use case that requires customers who purchase a product from me to fill out a Jot Form where they share additional details.
Here is how the workflow looks like:
1. Customer purchases a product online from my site by sharing name, email address, phone number.
2. Once the payment is received they are shown a link to a Jot Form.
3. I want to pass the name of the customer, email address and the phone number directly to the Jot form.
How do I pull of step 3?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 05:19 AM
It depends on how your first form is set, so it will most probably require some script coding, but if you could share the URL of the page where you want that to happen, then we could tell more.
We'll wait for your response.
- JodiLogikAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 08:41 AM
The page from where we want to integrate Jot Forms is yet to be launched. However, it will be a page on my site and will be a variation of the homepage - https://www.jodilogik.com
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 18, 2018 at 10:35 AM
Please note that you can take advantage of our "URL Parameter" feature to prepopulate form fields. You can add some scripting code in your application where you are reading the customer data to pass it to form through URL parameter. Its a logic very similar to query strings.
You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/71-Prepopulating-Fields-to-Your-JotForm-via-URL-Parameters
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.