- BLueListAsked on January 19, 2018 at 01:46 AM
How do I chance the input table to allow for a client to enter in a percentage vs just checking the box?
This is a re-post of a comment on Customize Your Form Using Custom CSS Codes
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 07:24 AM
It seems that you have already solved this by changing the Input Type to the Numeric Text Box.
If there is anything else, please let us know.
- BLueListAnswered on January 19, 2018 at 07:43 AMThank you. This helped.
Sent from my iPhone
- BLueListAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 08:43 AMMy email email@example.com
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Your reply in this thread is incomplete. You did not provide any information about the issue you are having.
Please get back to us and provide more details about your problem so that we can assist you properly.