- Greg OlsenAsked on January 20, 2018 at 12:23 PM
When I click on the orange box to edit my form, the window goes white and nothing else happens.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 04:24 PM
Your account (baolsen) is in good status. Also, we are currently not having any issues with our Form Builder. I have tested it and I was able to edit my forms properly. Here's a screen capture:
Please try to log out of your account and restart your browser. If it is still the same, please check if it will work on another browser or not. If yes, then you need to clear the cache of the non-working browser.
I will clear your form cache so that your forms will be refreshed from our servers.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- Greg OlsenAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 10:43 PMI tried Chrome, Firefox and IE, and I can't edit my form in any of them. I get a white window on Chrome and Firefox, and see below for what I got with IE. Not sure what to do with that. What the heck is going on?
- Greg OlsenAnswered on January 20, 2018 at 11:43 PMGot it to work.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 21, 2018 at 02:04 AM
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. Thank you for updating us. If you need any help, please let us know.