- elisabiniAsked on January 23, 2018 at 08:39 AMGood morning I created two modules using JotForm.
Lately, however, I can not access the Preview Form to check their correct functioning.
The system freezes and does not allow me to preview the form.
What could possibly be the problem?
I look forward to receiving your reply.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on January 23, 2018 at 10:47 AM
Your form is too large. It has 22 pages. That's the reason it is so slow.
As a workaround you could break your form into several smaller forms?
You could use the field manager app to copy your fields to each new form.
- elisabiniAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 04:43 AMThank you first for the speed and courtesy with which you answered my
I do not think that I can not access the Preview Form for the size of
the form. I created previously a module with a higher number of pages
and I access his Preview Form without problems.
When I request access to the Preview Form of the module for which I
asked for clarification, the browser gives me this error message:
It seems that the form does not exist. I can not understand.
I look forward to your kind reply.
Thanks again for your availability.
Have a Good day.
Il 23/01/2018 16:47, JotForm ha scritto:
- Ardian_LAnswered on January 24, 2018 at 09:28 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. I have submitted the issue to our developers, and you will be notified on this thread as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- elisabiniAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 03:43 AMThank you for your kind inquiry.
I look forward to your response.
Have a good day.
Il 24/01/2018 15:28, JotForm ha scritto:
- JotForm DeveloperjanberkAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 05:31 AM
It's a heavy form with 2000 questions, my browser freezes when opening it. But after waiting a while it shows the form correctly.
But for slower computers, it is expected that browser can't handle it.
I suggest dividing this form to min 4 parts and chain them with thank you pages.
- elisabiniAnswered on January 25, 2018 at 08:43 AMThank you for your suggestion and for the attention you spent to me.
Have a nice day.
Il 25/01/2018 11:31, JotForm ha scritto: